Friday, May 05, 2006

I am now Breathing....


After Devouring 5 pints of ice cream yesterday, talking to celine...my private psychiatrist/ very close friend, I took her advice and gathered enough courage to email my proffesor. She replied today. one of my loads was lightened when he gave me a solution to my problems about my OJT.

Now, i'm just torn. I am really saddened at the part that i'm not doing a good job as my boyfriend's significant other. I love him so much. and i would never think of leaving him. He's the sweetest man alive (in his own special way). but his jealousy sometimes makes me feel guilty. I am embarassed cause I am not that pretty for guys to go gaga over. and I am concerned because I don't know how to work things out between my friends and him....

I Love him so much...but I don't know how to tell him that I also need friends. especially when i'm depressed...and he can't help. unlike him, i can't stand alone...One of the things I admire about him...he's very strong...mentally and physically...

No comments: