Friday, December 28, 2007

Secret Letter To my friends



I know I will sleep the whole day on the 30th, therefore robbing me of the chance to greet everyone a Happy New Year on the 31st since I have work. Soooooo....I'm making it early this time. I'm greeting ahead...


cause 2007 changed meh~

I know that my friends had to withstand my random insane moments and rants about love, life, and the shit that comes along with it. I Appreciate the effort, time and patience of you all towards me. Despite all the EMO-ness and my attention whore complex, you still stuck with me. Its one of two things actually... You're stuck with me or you chose to be stuck with me. XD But either ways, I'm glad to have you guys in my life. My life wouldn't be as colorful as it is now without every single one of you being in it. We might not spend a lot of time together but trust that you are never away from my thoughts. I pull out each and every name every time I see something nice, eccentric, cute or just utterly awesome. Forgive me if I don't respond to most text messages. I do not have enough time lately to chat and text a lot of people... Like I said before, 24 hours in a day is just not enough anymore.

To the people who do not like me, I am mostly aware why you might not like me and tend to keep yourselves away. I am not going to fool myself into thinking that this year, we would hit it off and make good with the unpleasant situation we are in right now. But I will have you know that I will no longer hold any grudges against you and your kind. Feel free to dislike me, it s a free country but, whatever you feel, try to keep it to yourselves. I don't go around spreading rumors about you, or start gossips about you so I don't see any reason why you should. But despite that, i would still wish you a blessed year as well, not liking me doesn't exactly mean that I should hate you. And If you have not done me any harm, i don't see why I should wish you a wonderful year ahead as well. :)

To my best pals, among the people who stayed with me the whole year, you guys took the biggest blows during my EMO moments. I do appreciate greatly, the things you have done, said and empathized to support me in my weakest state. I vowed, after that summer (You guys know which one...), that i will never again let any of my friends end up like the two I lost that summer. I've learned a very painful lesson then and I don't want to end up re-learning it again. I'll try my best to keep you guys... Thank you so much. I wish you guys most the best (or bestest! haha) year ever ahead. Much <3>

To my beloved, I'll talk to you in private... ^_~ To you, I wouldn't dedicate a paragraph of thanks but pages and pages of love... ^_^





TO THE YEAR AHEAD, CHEERS TO EVERY ONE! MAY YOU HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR 2008!



No comments: