Tuesday, October 02, 2007

FEVER~!



I'm once again down with fever. I really have to stop getting sick. I'm supposed to have my medical today but this morning, i couldn't get up because of this stupid head ache and I also had
a bonus fever... These pesky mosquitoes in my room are making it worse. It sucks to be in bed all day... T_T





Irritation!!!!!!

1. Its cold... its raining outside... I'm shivering (think... tropical igloo... GAAAAAA its irritating!)
2. I don't have load and my mom refuses to lend me money to buy some.
3. I can't log on to YM... Great timing!
4. I have fever...and headache
5. I ate ampalaya for lunch... *vomits*
6. I couldn't pass my papers today for finals...Hopefully she could still accept them on thursday.... T_T
7. I missed my Medical check up this morning (not like I really wanna do it... >_>)



To make up for those, I watched 花ざかりの君たち again. LOL!!!



Okay! Who wants to run around with me with a huge banner shouting "Ohsaka gakuen sai?!!!!" Raise you hands!!!! I'm totally in love with the story again... ^_^;; I like Nobuta and Densha too... LOL FOR MIZUKI!!! I stalk your Jdorama yes? HAHAHA





I want to take pictures under the rain...
I want to take pictures of balloons...
I want to take pictures of the sorbetero in UP....
I want to take pictures of candy....
I want to take pictures of cakes...
I want to take pictures of xmas lights....
I want to take pictures of people in love....

I want to go out and capture memories....
I want to eat parfait... (for the last 3 months... T_T)
I want to watch "Good Luck Chuck" and The new highlander movie...And alvin and the chipmunks (not just because I sound like them...)


and I wanna dance like Arashi...




CAUSE MY THOUGHTS ARE RANDOM


HOW DO YOU DRAW MEN~!!!!!!!?!!!!!! I've been drawing girlsall my life but whY?! WHY CAN'T I DRAW MEN!!!! OTOKO!!!!!!

Tomorrow I have to go to school and settle the rest of my clearance... i want to get this over with already... *gulp* tasukete....



Now that paypal has receiving, I can finally put it up online! YEY!!!! Must start production again. I'll go buy the materials on friday ^_^ oooohhhh~! Now I can finally use the sewing machine for a cause other than to pass the time. XD


I'm not really a huge fan of BJD but I like how they dress... Dood they look better than real people. XD But the clothes... The clothes are just AWESOME....

K... So I talked to my tita... I'm negotiating with her to buy me a 3-foot long green wig from JP. T_T Crossing my fingers. Hope she finds it reasonable or finds it in her heart to bring me one home. I badly want the wig....T_T Or if you know where I can buy a wig that long... please tell me.

No comments: