Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On life and other things?




On other news, I want to thank omniblade for imparting those wubbly pics . XD OMG... If I were there, I would have gone! Gawd why haven't they invented cheap means for teleportation yet. XD

Must list my "want" list....*inspired* Must include flat screen TV.... And all the wii love from the nintendo booth! :3

My works look like dog shit beside omniblades' .... ;_; I wanna kidnap you and drag you back here for the xmas party!

P.S.

Speaking of Xmas party, people who are concerned with the preps, let's go on a YM confe sometime to discuss the details further. I heard that some need to be informed ahead of time about the date and time so they could file leaves from their work. (T_T I'm not entitled to any leave until I'm regularized)





Welcome home lechon!

My sched sill still be the same until friday. Saturday, I plan to meet my kareshi and seme for some things. And also, I heard that Balucs is back in Manila. Yahoo! Maligayang pagbabalik sa aking katotong manunulat! Oi pards! Libre ka naman!



I have a new anime fandom....

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun



Don't ask why....XD Its the attacked of the pink-haired leads!!!

Also, I'm watching You're under arrest: Full throttle....



Sad that Saori is not in Bokuto station anymore... ;_; And the plot is a bit uhhh... too vintage to reel in new fans for YUA. Its a good watch for all the ole YUA fans, back when it was still popular.

but... One word to describe it? YUUUUURI!!!!!!!!!!!

The ending song is so yuri! Ah lab eht!

P.S.

I still marvel at Natsumi's footwear's durability.... o_o Gawd.



b

San Miguel Oktoberfest closing party on sunday, Megamall.... contemplating on whether I should go or not.

who among you guys are going?

P.S.
Is there any bomb threat for that day?

No comments: