Thursday, October 18, 2007

Cheppie's bday list


I had a really weird dream last night. And it revolved around film-making. Vica and the UP library played a big part in my dream... Everything wasn't where its supposed to be. o_o And Miriam, in my dream, was a good school to its students. (LIKE OMG!!! HERE'S THE 2nd COMING!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!)

I woke up and surprise surprise, it was nothing but a really weird dream. XD

After half emptying my candy jar, I think I would go out later to buy something to fill it in again. That... or I wait for "the shipment"...*le gasp*


No really... looking at it half-empty, makes me feel iffy. I am itching to stuff things inside.


I'm dropping by the x-mas food expo later on my way to school. ^_^ I hope to see new xmas recipes. :3

Last year, we stayed over at uncle carding's place and I'm hoping really that we could bring something more sumptuous this year for the annual family dinner.

I just hope i can snag up some good recipes and tips from the pros. XD Yummmeh fooood...


Cheppy's Bday List


I'm making a new b-day calendar. ^_^ To my flist, please reply to this post with your bday so I can include it in the list. :) Thanks

January
6- My sister's Bday
8-firemblem
20-silvergrigori
22- raishiro
26 - Cherrie Asakura
28 - Pepper<3
30 - Jay (Hisui Maxwell)

February
8- devilotz
11-undyingfenix
24- my eldest bro

March
17-uchihayukiko
19 -zynchronicles & xtraryce
30- my baby brother

April
6- Meg's bday <3
10-c4mi
12- xxxshinjuuxxx and iamsashimi
13 -bitch_kicka
14-hikariyami_miko
22-jpop_princess
26-arashi_tenkai
27-hanatoko88
30-chewwbear

May
5 - Vica <3
8- My uncle
9- plapla_lord
12- My Dad
20- kuya Gibs and my brother, jenny
27- ate Jeny and dadeh (the_pink_star)
28-squidward03

June
11- Framie's bday
12- Shiela Joy's bday <3
16- jesz's bday <3
19 -step_shock
21- victor ^_^
23- seme(dark_profanity)
27-ushuaia
30-lunastark

July
2- Andrei
28-peropero11

August
6- doyouplaychess
8-curlytopz
14-eternalfayt
26-airamaicila


September
13-macgirl_13
16 - wala_lang_corp
19- lolo armandy! (gingercar)
23- kuya nabs (*respect*)
29 -sappherine& Joanne nee chan

October
12-thyalla
13- katben!
14-himitsu_no_hime
15- mameh lalie! (steena_malfoy)
17 - Migs! (lapogo)
25- roaring_sheep

November
13- Randall
16-sm16
26- Joanna :3
29 -endlessnami & seedsop <3


December
1- psychedelic_aya
3- Baluca & whiney
27 - My mom

No comments: