Sunday, September 30, 2007

Resident Evil 3



meme taken from Migs:

You are The Empress

Beauty, happiness, pleasure, success, luxury, dissipation.

The Empress is associated with Venus, the feminine planet, so it represents, beauty, charm, pleasure, luxury, and delight. You may be good at home decorating, art or anything to do with making things beautiful.

The Empress is a creator, be it creation of life, of romance, of art or business. While the Magician is the primal spark, the idea made real, and the High Priestess is the one who gives the idea a form, the Empress is the womb where it gestates and grows till it is ready to be born. This is why her symbol is Venus, goddess of beautiful things as well as love. Even so, the Empress is more Demeter, goddess of abundance, then sensual Venus. She is the giver of Earthly gifts, yet at the same time, she can, in anger withhold, as Demeter did when her daughter, Persephone, was kidnapped. In fury and grief, she kept the Earth barren till her child was returned to her.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

k.... This is Saki! Not me! I am the FOOL! *mopes in one corner* XD Kidding~ I miss joo Saki!


Today I met up with Dark_profanity in UP to go Jogging. I was supposed to meet her earlier but the jeep I rode was the slowest thing on the planet...I bet a sloth can reach Katipunan faster if its shown some bait.

I arrived there and did some lapse before attempting to see if Sir Go was there to teach Tai chi and intorduce him to his soon-to-be student. ^_^;; But I couldn't find him and went to meet ushuaia, and Michael in Sunken garden. Soon after, undyingfenix and firemblem arrived. T_T Kyuuu its sad that mameh, onee chan, pero and kangbonbon weren't able to make it. T_T

We laughed our asses off while practicing and eating the endless supply of the sweetest lanzones c/o firemeblem and her dad. ^_^ (COOL DAD YOU HAVE ICE!!!!~)

After the practice, ushuaia and I went to eat lunch in greenwich and watched Resident Evil 3. o_o....

During and after the movie, I realized the following things:
1. My two hands have wide spaces between my fingers... TOO WIDE that even if I cover my face with it, my eyes can still peek through
2. My palms are wide enough to cover my face
3. My hear bulbs make good substitutes for ear plugs.
4. I have developed an innate fear for undead things... from animals to people, as long as they're zombies.
5. Chepot is now afraid of spaces under the seats
6. Chepot is afraid to open doors now..
7. Might not be able to go to the bathroom, alone again...


After the movie, I dragged ushuaia to the bathroom cause I'm too scared to go alone. T_T then we went to my house and ate ....merienda, pre-dinner and dessert. ^_^

@_@ I'll need help sleeping tonight...


Resident Evil 3 movie: In house Medic....XD

No comments: