Thursday, September 27, 2007

☆~あいしてる あなた ~☆

あいしてる あなた


How do you say thanks to the man who brought you out of the darkness and into the sun? How do you thank he who gave you inspiration, nudged and pushed you to move on...And what more, Loved you unconditionally?

Moreover, how do you thank a man who thinks of you always...Always doing sweet little things...

To a girl like me who cannot offer much, I give him all I could to make him happy. I devote my time, thoughts and moreover, love and affection for him. I guess, the future never really matters anymore. Before in my past relationships, I thought of nothing but the future... planning, making merry and dreaming...I guess I got so lost in those fantasies and got hurt badly in the end...I honestly don't know how long this'll last, being in a relationship is a form of gambling...Throwing a dice, not knowing what'll come out...But as long as we're together, I promised myself to love him as much as i could... cherish every moment.

I owe him a lot for teaching me things...Things that no books, programs nor preaching could ever teach me. How to be myself...How to have a back bone...How to be assertive...And How to live life to the fullest.

No relationship is ever perfect. Like all others, ours has a few flaws of its own. But I'm thankful that all through out those moments of misunderstandings and conflict, our friendship stays the same...And that's the foundation of it all.

It all started out as friends...Then they became lovers in the end. It sounds cheezy but I couldn't have wanted it any other way...

Which is why, though try as I might, I cannot fully regret the things that happened to me before...For without them, the pain, the anger, the suffering and the countless hours I spent online, I wouldn't have met this wonderful person now, whom I devote my passion to.

He told me to follow my dreams...He picks me up when I'm down...As I to him...

We were just friends....

Whose love became so strong that it ended up being more than just...

God knows how much I trust him....

To my beloved Kareshi... I want you to know... that I <3 joo...So much...^_^

No comments: