Monday, June 19, 2006

flying back to me...




will this relationship last?

i am drowning in my own pool of thought. I'm thinking of so many things that could break us apart...our needs...our wants, preference, interests and feelings. it's only been 2 months since he left and yet i feel like it's been years since i last saw him. i miss the warmth of his hugs.

I feel so helpless, there were moments that i just want to disappear cause i can't even do anything to bring us closer to each other.

can i wait for him? do i have access to such an excessive amount of patience? do i posses the will power to stay faithful and love him with all my heart without proximity? or will i fail?

i really don't know...i'm scared to give in to any temptation that comes my way but how long will i be able to keep this up? how many times must fate challenge me?

i am not usually an optimistic person but...this time i'll make an exception...

this person is the most special person in my life and i wouldn't want to lose him...not to anything..not to anyone...

No comments: