Thursday, June 29, 2006

Back to normal and more determined...




Well, i talked to him last night and for some weird reason, my depression suddenly melted away. My heart pounded with his every word and i fell deeper for him. call me fickle but heck, if it means that i'd love him more, i'm glad to be called fickle.

i guess i can't bring myself to feel upset at him for too long...I guess i just felt depressed cause i thought he didn't love me anymore...

stupid me, i didn't even took time to see what his situation was. I feel guilty for i doubted him. after al the sacrifices he made for me, i had the nerve to doubt him...I'm so ashamed of myself...

I love him so much that i'm prepared to go through hell just to get to him. I want to be with him so bad...I want to make him feel how much i love him and how much i care for him. I want to be with him so bad...

I didn't expect LDR to be this hard...i want to be strong...and i will be stronger. I'll do everything i can to become a better person...to make him proud of me...

No comments: