Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twinkle post~ (WoW/Evo2k9/Cosfest/lovelove stuff)



~WORLD OF WARCRAFT~



Taking a short break from playing WOW til patch 3.2 comes out. Figured that Raishiro was right about me spending too much time on one game, so we decided to use up all our game credits first. XD That way, I won't feel like I'm wasting money and I won't be tempted to play. Rofl. Before I used up all my credits though, I was able to accomplish most of my goals. And then when I checked the armory this morning..."FUCK I FORGOT TO PUT ENCHANTS ON MY NEW PANTS!!!." I knew I was forgetting something. So yeah...

I became a little obsessed about getting better gear and achievements in the game to surpass that other hunter *cough*contiki*cough* in the guild who kept dissing me. Another things is, I'm making the most of what I'm paying for. WoW isn't cheap and to get my money's worth, I figured that I have to experience the whole game. PVP, PVE, RAIDING, GEARING UP, the whole shebang~. Also, it would feel awkward when I meet other people who play wow and when they talk about the end game content, like raiding and bosses etc, I'd be like "...." cause I don't know shit about it. In short, I want to experience the whole game content. So far, Wow's been the best MMORPG i've ever played and it's a shame to just play it never knowing the end game or raving about it when the hype's all dead and gone. But I guess it doesn't just apply to WOW but to all games as well. It's wasting money not being able to finish what you paid for.

Raishiro and I will try out another game soon ^_^ This will probably be my first experience with that kind of game so I'm pretty excited. :3 I'll be reading up about it tonight so he won't have to explain much to me. Just waiting for it to finish downloading. *prays for more seeders*



~EVOLUTION2K9~

Raishiro got hom from Las Vegas last Sunday and I was happy to hear about what happened at EVO over the weekend. I got a little worried cause the live streaming kept going off air and the Soul Calibur matches couldn't make it on there. It's both frustrating and sad that I sat for 3 days infront of the PC watching the live stream to catch his matches and I couldn't see it because of the live stream downtime.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear from him that he won a couple of matches before he was eliminated just a little before the semi finals. We spent a few hours talking about it on skype and he sounded ecstatic, telling me about how each of his matches went. ^w^ Made me so happy to hear that he was satisfied with the result of his first tournament in the US. He showed me his t-shirt and ID freebies that he got and he told me he'll reserve the 3rd one for me if I get to visit by December :). My kokoro went doki doki~ (It would have been nice to be there to support him though )


XD I'll be pushing him to make that EVO blog report for the next few days before he forgets.:P

P.S.

Would still prefer to not hear Daigo Umehara's name for the next few



~LOVE LOVE STUFF~

Regarding my current romantic relationship, I can say that it's a little better now as compared to how it was a few months ago. We talked things over and I'm happy that we're working on it together. We both hope that it goes well from her and no issues would arise from what we've agreed on so far. I'm just happy that we're both learning from this.

Long distance relationships aren't to be taken lightly. I've been in a few but not as effective as my current when it comes to communication and understanding. I owe it to my partner for being so patient and understanding of my destructive nature. He's been able to help me control my ummm violent tendencies when it comes to jealousy and insecurity. ^_^;; We both promised each other certain changes to cope up with the lack of proximity. So yey us~

One thing that really touched me was, the other night, he stayed with me the whole time in a voice call despite me having my monthly menstrual cramps. He withstood all the whining and the crying and the babbling up until 4am PST. And we slept at the same time. Talking to him made me forget a bit of the pain, enough for me to sleep. From there, I realized, this is the person I love :). The person who would stick with me through thick and thin. At that moment, I can say, I was genuinely happy.





~COSFEST SINGAPORE~
I also want to share about my friend's cosplay in Singapore recently. She went to compete in the SIngapore cosplay competition as Talim from Soul calibur 4. A whole team of experts worked on her costume (i.e Vicky, Mami ket, baachan Ate Tere and Vica chu~). She looks so pwetty <3

No comments: