Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Zero no Tsukaime Princess no rondo *kira* *kira* ON!





I Just saw the first ep of Zero no Tsukaime Princess no rondo. Its a bout time its been a few months since the last one ended. ^_^ Its good to see Louise again. She's just too adorable.

I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen the first episode yet. However to give you an idea on what to expect, the episode will continue on from where it left off in season 2. ^_^

I have high expectations for this season since this involves the character who brought saito back to life in the previous season, not to mention the rumored panty shot barrage. I will not miss that for the world. :P










<<<---- Panty shot








And tiem fer some classics. One of my friends from elementary found my friendster. Its been almost 10 years since we last saw each other. She and her brother are now staying with their parents in Japan. I forgot how the whole conversation went that we actually ended up talking about these shows. I used to remember watching them in betamax/vhs back then. Her brother used to keep a whole collection and their mom would just throw us a bag of chocolates in a room with a TV. Its so nostalgic.

Dinosaucers
Mighty Orbots
Voltron
Heman
Shera
Ewoks
Mighty Mouse
Mr. Bogus
Tranformers
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Saber Riders
Shazam


Sad that we didn't see each other before they left. T_T I miss you Leslie...

No comments: