Thursday, September 28, 2006

SWEET MOTHER OF CREATIONS!!!

AH.. sweet internet...I missed you so much *hugs laptop* I miss you.. so much...

I miss you too annoying pop up ads...[you're still annoying though]

I miss you online updates pop up...[you don't piss me off that much anymore]

I miss my beloved forums....[please say you miss me too!]

I miss you LJ...[*post**post**comment**comment*]

I miss you friendster....[even though you're unbelievably sloooow]

I miss you Deviant art! ...[check mail]

I miss you Yahoo mail!...[check mail]

I miss you Gmail! ...[check mail]

I miss you YOUTUBE!!!! [*hugs**shnuggles*]

I miss you GooGLEZ!!! [*search*]

I miss you Wikipedia!!! [*research*]

I miss you blogger! [*post*]

ahh.. sweet mother of creation...thank you for giving me back the main purpose of my existence... I miss you internet....please don't ever leave me like that again....T.T

No comments: