Friday, September 22, 2006

ASS WIPE!

don't worry i'm not mad at you A**wipe...you're friggin free to tell everyone what i told you and wat the heck! you even added more???how worse can you get...and thanks for breaking my F**king trust by the way...I'll try to lessen the hell that i'm gonna give you...Bi-atch! You just ruined my friendship with someone and i swear, by far, you're gonna pay for it dearly...slowly, painfully and surely...

ahh... you're really a loud mouth tactless bi-atch...

thanks for being one...

keep it that way so you don't have to be so bitter all the time...

I betcha it makes you feel a lot better now...ne?

^_^ awww... i'm glad fer ya...go ahead...it's alright...you can tell everyone in your friend's list also...I'm encouraging you to...come on...you know you want to...anyways, you'd still do it even without encouragement...

tsk tsk tsk...bitter...bitter...bitter...

I'm happy that you get pleasure out of this...it makes you stand out from the normal everyday bi-atches...makes people wanna listen to you.. doesn't that make you feel oh...so great?

i'll even give you the password to my friendster, LJ and yahoomail so that you can get more pleasure from destroying my relationships with my friends...cause you just can't keep your trap shut. ^_^ feel free to insult me...you know you want to...^_^ i actually find it sweet that you take time away just to do that... for little ole me...

well, thanks...

you've done a great job...

i salute you...

smile....

you should be happy...not bitter...

^_^

you know who you are...and for the benefit of those who wish for the safety of ignorance, i will not put your name here...

makes me love you even more...

take care...chao...

hmm.. what else... there's something lacking...ahh...


A**wipe Bi-ATCH!

ahh.. sounds better

[P.S. i love you so much that i'm putting this post on public view so that everyone will know that you pissed me off somehow so you can brag about it...^_^]





I even put this picture up fer ya.. enjoy ^_^

No comments: