Saturday, April 24, 2010

Inability to express thought

It's annoying that all these thoughts are just swimming in my head but I don't have the words to fish them out of the cesspool. I want to write about my feelings, my opinions, my plans, and my goals. But every time I start , I'd always end up stuck on the first sentence and just like fart, the thought dissipates into thin air, leaving no trace behind, except the foul smell saying that something was there before... and it stinks.


FART

There are times when I feel absolutely ecstatic about something. And God knows how many times I'd attempt to write about it. But just like every time, I'd start sentence one, i'd end up erasing it. I'll start sentence one again, with a different format, add sentence two, and still end up erasing it. Just repeat the process 3 more times, and I'd eventually give up and find something else to do.


Do not be deceived

There'd also be times that I'd feel so down. Most of the time, my lack of self-esteem would push me to feel great depression and I'd open live journal to blog about the feeling. Hoping it would help me figure out my problem, I'll start writing again. An hour would pass and I'd still be writing sentence one. I don't know how to properly start expressing my thoughts. Its a giant ball of yarn and I can't find the tail end to pull out the first Idea. I guess I know what I want to say but I don't know where to start and how to follow it up.


I've no solution yet to this problem of mine. If you have, please feel free to share your ideas. >_<

No comments: