Tuesday, November 06, 2007

☆~And we win some :3~☆


☆~And we win some :3~☆


Today i woke up early to make bento for my 彼氏. I went out shopping yesterday for some of he ingredients and I had fun. Although the crowded areas made me really dizzy at the market, I am proud to say that I was able to shop, cook and prepare a whole meal all by my self.

The bento was simple and honestly, I don't think it was good enough for a first try.


Wevin and cheppy bento :3


some bento stuff? T_T FAIL!


I was late for work for 1 minute... GAWD! I wanted to rant... T_T I'm scheduled for coaching tom, as well as our first eval. NOT GOOD!

Anyways, sugar accompanied me to my 彼 氏's building to bring him his bento. XD We enjoyed playing with the mirrors at the elevator on our way. Once at their office, I pushed the doorbell and went inside as soon as the door was open. It's rather nerve wrecking for me and Sugar cause everyone seemed busy and ended up looking at us in a very strange way when we entered. I apologized to my 彼氏 for not being able to text cause the cel won't turn on again, gave him his bento and left.
I had a strict break time sched to keep so I couldn't stay long, and he had work so I really had to leave. Sad though, I would have wanted to talk to him a bit longer.

We went back to the office, dropping by jollijeep to buy sugar's lunch, and chatted with the other's at the pantry area. There is still an irritating shortage of Iced tea...


The rest of the day was over before we knew it. (maybe cause I kept dozing off....)


After that, the four of us stayed a bit to wait for lea's brother and camwhored ourselves in Mcdo, before, going to cubao and wait for more people .

lea (AKA Girl bastos); Kit (AKA Boy bastos); Sugar


I left at about 7:30 or some time past that. I'm really tired... Sorry guys If I can't chat much.

No comments: