Thursday, November 19, 2009

LU Live 09 And other stuff

O harro thar! XD It's been a while since I wrote an entry so yeah...

I'll prolly blog about a few things that happened since I last blogged. I don't think I can remember everything so I'll just haphazardly write anything I can remember. It's so that when I become really really old ( if I don't die from diabetes, kidney problems and a heart attack XD), and blogs aren't obsolete by then, I'd have something to read to myself or my youngins about how my life was back in the old days.... *imagines tere* (>_o oops)

Anyways, I've been telling myself that I'm going to stay clear of the cosplay stuff for a while since its too much of a liability for me and it invites unnecessary baggage to both my emotional and personal development. I don't think I need to elaborate since it might spark a new flame but let's just leave things as it is. 2009 will be the last year that my expenses would have to deal with cosplay and stuff related to it. Wee~ I already fullfilled one of the two promises for cosplay that I committed to and the last one will be on December :) So I'm not that far from starting my plan to financial freedom.

LU LIVE 09

As part of my first promise, last LU Live, I helped Thyalla and Ryunaito at the ECO Guild booth a bit. I cosplayed as a Bellato Guildmaster. I'm not very good at sewing so I went to our seamstress for help and she basically taught me a lot of things. She did most of the work but I was pretty happy with the result. Being an amateur, I made a couple of mistakes with the dress but I think it held together during the con. It was scary though, at one point, I thought it would fall off. (>_<) Having no bewbs, for the top to hold on to, is kinda hard.





Photos from Randy ^o^


The first day was hectic. We had a lot of problems regarding the booth setup and other things. XD I figured there's prolly a need to complain about some LU Live stuff... But I won't. I don't think I have the position to and I'd rather that it come from the people who were actually involved in negotiations with the LU team. :) But I hope next year would be better.

The booth had two sides, the photobooth and the sales booth? XD Randy and Dave did a great job in lining the frames for support and most of the guild members who were there supported and assisted in setting up the booth as well. There weren't a lot of people on the first day so it wasn't as hectic til Peppy dragged me, seme and vince to do a photo op with HOL's Mau XD. I'm not used to getting my picture taken by a lot of people. And I'm bad at posing, I know. I can't even tell my bad side from my good side (if I have one lol). So the feeling of being in front of a lot of flashing lights kinda freaked me out inside XD. But that doesn't make me love peppy less :) *hugs peppy*

I'm so happy that Hayri was able to make it to the 2nd Day and hang out with the awesome people in our booth. ^w^ Dave hugged him!...which is prolly a little scary but cute nonetheless XD. After the event, ECO and HOL went to Gerry's for Dinner and we ate and sang and mebbe freaked out a couple of people... BUT WE HAD FUUUUN! ( Well, I did cuz I got a plateful of baked scallops :3)




I'm not an RF ECO Guild member but I am in WoW so it really made me happy to see the IRL faces of my WoW guildmates, all the more everyone loved the beauty of my favorite WoW Website, Wow Heroes. X3 It beats the crap out of explaining gear shits. *dances the lambada*

NEW FRIENDS
Hanging out with Ate Bart and Louie, I met a lot of cool new people. And to make things better, they also play WoW! ^o^ They're playing alliance in Anetheron. TBH, I had very little respect for alliance when I was in Khaz'goroth. Most of that angst and hate pvp crimes was mainly because I'm a true blood horde baby and cause Varian Vagina Pants is a big asshole. But with Louie and Ate bart and their friends playing Alliance, I found myself playing one. XD


I first met most of them from Ate Bart's Surprise Bday party in Libis. We talked all night about WoW stuff and well, more wow stuff. XD And what more, I learned that Jacky/axelle used to hang out with the UM Soul Calibur Boys! XD With raishiro and paeng and coke and crooper and stilz. I found it absolutely adorable. I usually hate rogues in WoW but he's an exception :3 (This means I'll pick on him most ^w^)

I'll start levelling my toon there for real once I've secured my rank in Bonechewer with Shadow Circle. :3 After all, I'm still horde at heart ♥



CATS

one of the many things I like about hanging out with Ate Bart is their adorable delicious fluffy widdle wubbable kitties, Simon and Aine ♥♥. Aine just arrived a week or so ago but before that, whenever i'd sleep over, Simon is my playmate. Simon is a fluffy ball of love! Simon and I share a lot of fun memories together... (well fun mostly for me... XD) ^w^ Then they got Aine last week. I got to meet her last Sunday when I hung out with Ria, Louie and Ate Bart in Eastwood. We took the two kitties for their grooming and picked them up later that day. Hayri was able to meet both of them and he felt their fluffy too~ :3


I got to hang out with the kitties more when Ria and I went to help them move stuff to their new room in T.Sora. It was fun fun keeping Simon away from humping Aine. He looked pissed that its so cute ^o^.

No comments: