Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Refreshed...press F5

After the devastating break-up, It took me a while to recover. It was a while that I felt listless and bare. I didn't quite understand what I really wanted. I didn't even mind the fact that there are people who loved me and cared for me.

But after a while, I came to realize the things I still had, and the things I will have. The people whore are still around me... and most of all, the person who loved me most.

I was wallowing over the memories I shared with a person who is now gone in my life. I even felt regret, the most dreaded feeling that any human being could have...It was truly a turning point in my life. But as my 19th birthday draws near, I've come to love a person who never failed to make me smile. One who makes me laugh at his silly jokes and funny impersonations, one who truly reflects his real self to others (and not just to me, or other girls).

Probably, the best present I can ever have. A person who loves me for me....

Quoting my LJ entry,

"It feels nice to be told that I'm not someone's property for once. It feels even better when you're not bound to follow strict rules in a relationship. And it feels great to be loved for who you are and not who you will be, or who they want you to be."

I feel great, like I'm floating above the clouds. I feel like I'm totally refreshed. Like a newly washed hand towel, fresh, dry and smelling brand spanking new.

I'll be looking forward to going to America soon... ^_^ If things would go smoothly, my papers will be done in no time. ^_^

No comments: